Each year, approximately 35,000 young children are treated in emergency departments after getting into medicines on their own while an adult was not looking After ensuring that your children get the right amount of medicine, it’s just as important to make sure that the medicine is immediately returned to a safe storage location.
- Choose a Safe Spot: Walk around your house to find the safest place to keep your medicines. The location should be up and away and out of the sight and reach of young children.
- Lock the Safety Cap: Always relock the cap on a medicine bottle. If the bottle has a locking cap that turns, twist it until you hear the click or cannot twist anymore.
- Put Medicines Away: After locking the safety cap, it’s important to always put medicines back in their safe storage location. Curious children act fast, so never leave medicine out on a kitchen counter or at a sick child’s bedside, even if you have to give it again in a few hours.
- Remind Guests: Ask family members, houseguests, and other visitors to keep purses, bags, or coats that have medicine in them up and away and out of sight when they are in your home.
- While Traveling: While staying with family or friends or at a hotel, find a safe storage place that is out of sight and reach of young children, like a high cabinet. If you’re in a hotel room, try the passcode-protected room safe for safe storage.
How to practice safe responsible storage – Conclusion
If you want to learn more about the Stash Monkey Stash Box or find out how you can pre-order your Stash Monkey today, then check out our pre-order link. A high-quality stash box is the ultimate investment in preventing any unwanted attention that your stash might attract. If you are more interested in keeping your stash secure, then the Stash Box does that too!
There’s simply nothing more secure than storing your stash inside the Stash Monkey Stash Box! Our premium stash boxes are available for pre-order now, so get in early to avoid the rush and ensure that you don’t miss out. Stay tuned for future updates, and welcome to the Stash Monkey family.
Click here to learn more about investing in us.